|Rice||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Blanched almonds||1 Teaspoon|
|Cardamom powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Saffron essence/Rose essence||3 Drop|
1. Take rice and wash it properly before soaking it in bowlful of water. Allow it to remain in water for few hours until the rice turns soft. Then drain out of the water.
2. Take a skillet, and add raisins and nuts into it. Fry them until brown and set them aside.
3. Take a heavy-bottomed vessel and sprinkle water in it. Stir in milk and boil it. Add rice and simmer until the mixture thickens.
4. Stir in essence, and fried nuts. Cook for few more minutes and remove from fire.
5. Serve Dudhpak hot or chilled as per the eaters taste preferences. It is best to be served as a dessert.