Mango Pork Fried Rice
|Diced cooked pork||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Mango||1 Pound, peeled and diced|
|Canned sliced water chestnuts||8 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|Mushrooms||3 Ounce, sliced (1 cup)|
|Finely chopped ginger root||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Rice||3 Cup (48 tbs), cooked and cooled|
|Reduced sodium soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Frozen green peas||1 Cup (16 tbs), thawed|
|Green onions||2 , sliced|
1) In a bowl, mix pork and cornstarch together.
2) Take a wok or a 12-inch skillet and spray it with non-stick cooking spray. Let it heat over high. 3) Put pork, mango, water chestnuts, mushrooms, gingerroot and garlic in the wok to stir-fry. 1 minute.
4) Let it cook for a minute and then remove it.
5) Now, spray wok with non-stick cooking spray and heat.
6) This is the time to add rice and stir-fry it for a minute.
7) Add soy sauce.
8) Add pork mixture, peas, onions and pepper.
9) Stir-fry 1 minute.
10)Serve it steaming hot.