|Rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, combine rice and 3 cups water.
2) Cook till rice is soft and water is absorbed.
4) In 1/4 cup warm water, add yeast and allow to soften.
5) Mix into the rice.
6) Place a lid and refrigerate for several hours.
7) In a bowl, add eggs and beat.
8) Stir into the rice mixture.
9) Add in the flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, and nutmeg.
10) Allow to stand and rise for 15 minutes.
11) Stir well till settled down.
12) In a skillet, add enough fat for deep frying.
13) Scoop the rice mix and drop by spoonfuls into the hot fat.
14) Fry till well browned on both sides.
15) Remove onto paper towel to drain.
16) Serve hot, sprinkled with sugar.