Pork Chops and Rice Casserole
|Pork chops||6 (3/4 to 1-inch thick)|
|Long grain rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), uncooked|
|Cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Cream of celery soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
1. Trim excess fat off the pork chops.
2. In a bowl, blend together chicken soup, mushroom soup and celery soup with some water.
3. In a large skillet, heat oil and sear pork chops on both sides without cooking.
4. In a 13X9 -€“ inch baking dish, add uncooked rice and pour the blended soups over it and stir gently.
5. Arrange the seared pork chops on top.
6. Cover the casserole and bake at 200 degrees centigrade for about 60 minutes.
7. Remove cover and bake for another 30 minutes, until liquid is absorbed and rice tender.
8. Serve hot.