Sausage And Wild Rice Casserole
|Mild sausage||12 Ounce|
|Celery||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), sliced|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Long grain and wild rice mix||6 Ounce|
1. In a vessel, cook long grain and wild rice mix and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, add crumbled sausage, chopped onion, celery and cook until sausage is brown.
3. Add the sausage mix to the cooked rice.
4. Into a 1 1/2-quart deep casserole dish pour the sausage and rice mix.
5. Cover and bake at 200 degrees centigrade for about 20 minutes until thoroughly heated.
6. Serve hot.