Baked Turkey and Rice
|Packaged precooked rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Instant minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Diced cooked turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Olives||6 , sliced|
|Cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn flake crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a pan, cook the rice in salted water as per package directions.
3) Stir in the onion and curry powder; mix thoroughly.
4) In a shallow baking dish, turn the rice mixture.
5) Cover with the diced turkey and then sprinkle with sliced olives.
6) In a bowl, blend the mushroom soup and milk together.
7) Pour over over the turkey and sprinkle with the grated cheese and corn- flake crumbs.
8) Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
9) Serve the Baked Turkey and Rice, immediately on serving plates.
Calories 262 Calories from Fat 79
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.6%
Saturated Fat 3.6 g17.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 43.2 mg14.4%
Sodium 793.9 mg33.1%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.64 g2.5%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 19 g37.5%
Vitamin A 4.8% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 10.5% Iron 13.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet