Company Chicken with Rice
|Chicken breast halves||6|
|Uncooked long-grain rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Broccoli cheese soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Slivered almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Clean the chicken and pat dry with a paper towel.
3. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine together the three soups.
5. Slowly stir in 1 1/2 soup cans water and almonds; blend to a smooth mixture.
6. Arrange the rice in the baking dish and carefully pour the soup mixture over the rice.
7. Stir well to make sure rice grains are coated with the sauce.
8. Place chicken, skin-side up, in dish; bake, uncovered, at 350° F for 1 1/2 hours or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
9. Place the rice in a large serving plate and garnish with almond slices.
Calories 634 Calories from Fat 166
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.3%
Saturated Fat 3.6 g17.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 82.6 mg27.5%
Sodium 1259.3 mg52.5%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g24%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.6%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 42 g83.3%
Vitamin A 3.5% Vitamin C 2.7%
Calcium 7.5% Iron 19.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet