Meat Fred Rice
|Instant minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cold cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , lightly beaten|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Beef base||2 Teaspoon (Or Flavoring)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped cooked meat||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use Chicken, Pork, Beef, Shrimp, Lobster, Sausage Or Bacon)|
1) In a wok or skillet, saute the onion in oil, until golden brown.
2) Stir in the cooked rice, stir occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
3) Stir in the beaten eggs, pepper, beef flavor base and soy sauce.
4) Stir continuously and saute for 3 minutes.
5) Stir in the meat and Stir continuously and cook, until the rice and meat are thoroughly heated.
6) Serve the Fried Rice immediately on serving plates.