|Canned mushroom stems and pieces||4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Season all||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Instant minced onion||2 Teaspoon|
|Pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon (Black / White)|
|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Drain the mushrooms and reserve the liquid.
2) In a skillet, saute the mushrooms in butter for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Stir in sherry and seasonings, simmer over a low heat for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in the rice, pour in the reserved mushroom liquid and water.
5) Cover and cook over a low heat for 25 to 30 minutes.
6) Serve the Rice Gourmet, immediately or keep hot, until ready to serve.