Hurry Up Rice Skillet Supper
|Frozen mixed vegetables||10 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Instant minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Precooked rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Packaged)|
|Tuna||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|Dried parsley flakes||2 Tablespoon|
|Crumbled marjoram||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a large skillet, add in the frozen vegetables, onion, water and salt. Cook for about 5 minutes.
2) Add in the condensed cream of celery soup. Blend well.
3) Add in the rice, tuna, parsley and marjoram. Mix and allow the mixture to come to a boil slowly. Stir continuously.
4) Place a lid on the skillet. Turn down the flame and simmer for 5 minutes.
5) When the rice is cooked and the mixture turns creamy, squeeze in the lemon juice.
6) Serve the Hurry Up Rice Skillet Supper with a meat curry or vegetable gravy on the side.