Seafood Galaxy with Rice
|Canned sliced mushrooms||8 Ounce, drained (2 cans , 4 ounce each)|
|Canned condensed cream of shrimp soup||20 Ounce, frozen (2 cans, 10 ounce each)|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Seafood||6 Cup (96 tbs), cut-up, cooked (crab, whitefish, lobster, scallops, shrimp)|
|Cheddar cheese/Sharp american cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
1) In a skillet, saute the mushrooms lightly in butter, until tender.
2) Stir in the cream-of- shrimp soup and light cream, cook over a low heat, until soup is thawed.
3) Stir in the cooked seafood and shredded cheese, about 10 minutes before serving.
4) When ready to serve, stir in the sherry and mix thoroughly.
5) Spoon the Seafood Galaxy in warmed pineapple shells and serve immediately with hot cooked rice.
Calories 395 Calories from Fat 214
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.4%
Saturated Fat 15.3 g76.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 233 mg77.7%
Sodium 916.3 mg38.2%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.19 g0.76%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 32 g63.8%
Vitamin A 15.4% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 28.2% Iron 2.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet