|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed (small clove)|
|Beef bouillon cubes||3 , dissolved in 3 cups hot water|
|Chopped almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 small package)|
1) Preheat the oven to 300° F.
1) In an iron skillet, melt the butter, then gently stir in the rice and stir coninuously, until brown.
2) In a casserole or pot, mix the browned rice and rest of the ingredients together.
3) Cover with the lid and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
4) Serve the Rice Amandine, as a side dish.
Calories 566 Calories from Fat 294
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.4%
Saturated Fat 15.1 g75.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 62.2 mg20.7%
Sodium 1451.1 mg60.5%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g20%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.9%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 9 g18.6%
Vitamin A 14.1% Vitamin C 0.65%
Calcium 7.4% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet