Blue Cheese and Rice Hot Salad
|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Cooked As Directed On The Package)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Powdered mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Green onions||4 , finely sliced (With Part Of Green Tops)|
|Hard-cooked eggs||3 , pressed through a coarse sieve|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned black olives/1 cup pitted black olives||5 Ounce, drained, sliced (2 Cans, 2 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Firm blue cheese||4 Ounce, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (Use Cold)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, toss the rice, butter, lemon juice and mustard together lightly but thoroughly.
3) Stir in the onions, eggs, sour cream, and olives, mix gently.
4) Then lightly toss in the blue cheese cubes.
5) In a 1 1/2 -quart casserole, turn the mixture cover and bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
6) Garnish the casserole with sieved hard-cooked egg yolk or hard-cooked egg wedges and a few whole olives.
7) Serve the Blue Cheese and Rice Hot Salad, immediately on individual serving plates.