1. Into a medium size saucepan, empty the broth can.
2. Place pan on medium high heat and bring liquid to a boil.
3. Add rice and bring to a boil again, stirring to prevent the grains from sticking to the pan.
4. Cover pan and reduce the heat.
5. Let simmer, stirring occasionally until rice is tender and liquid have been absorbed, about 20 minutes.
6. Turn off heat and let the rice stand covered for 5 minutes.
7. Use two large forks to fluff the rice.
8. Turn into a serving casserole.
9. Serve hot.