Rice and Nuts
|Rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), washed|
|Water||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Blanched and chopped almonds||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Pine nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a saucepan, combine rice, water and salt.
2) Cover and bring to boil, simmer for 25 minutes or until rice is tender and dry.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and lightly brown the almonds and pine nuts.
4) Add rice to almonds along with honey and soy sauce.
5) Toss lightly with 2 forks.
6) Serve hot, arranging few nut on the top.