|Rice||2 Cup (32 tbs), washed several times and soak|
|Ground beef||1⁄4 Pound|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Diced onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Ground sesame seeds||3 Tablespoon|
|Dried ground chili peppers||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Beef broth||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped scallions||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© beef, mushrooms and onions for 5 minutes.
2) Add the rice, soy sauce, sesame seeds, chilli peppers, broth and salt.
3) Cover and bring to boil over high heat, stirring few times.
4) Simmer and cook for 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
5) Serve hot, garnished with scallions.
Calories 608 Calories from Fat 197
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.2%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20 mg6.7%
Sodium 1748.9 mg72.9%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.8%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 19 g37.1%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 9.9% Iron 14.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet