|Rice||2 Cup (32 tbs), washed several times and soak|
|Ground beef||1⁄4 Pound|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Diced onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Ground sesame seeds||3 Tablespoon|
|Dried ground chili peppers||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Beef broth||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped scallions||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© beef, mushrooms and onions for 5 minutes.
2) Add the rice, soy sauce, sesame seeds, chilli peppers, broth and salt.
3) Cover and bring to boil over high heat, stirring few times.
4) Simmer and cook for 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
5) Serve hot, garnished with scallions.