|Long grained rice||12 Ounce|
|Liver sausage||1 Pound, unsliced|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Small, finely grated|
|Mild mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Pineapple tidbits||4 Tablespoon|
1. In a pan of salted water boil rice for 12 minutes.
2. Then drain pouring into colander, then rinse and drain again.
3. Over a pan of simmering water, place colander and steam until dry.
4. Removing the skin from sausage cut into 8 slices.
5. In grill pan place the sausages without the rack.
6. In a cup or a bowl blend butter with lemon, onion and mustard.
7. Over the sausage spread the butter mixture and grill until browned and sizzling (about 5 minutes).
8. Remove from grill pan and keep hot.
9. Draining the pineapple, toss in the dripping in the pan, heat under a hot grill for 5 minutes.
10. To serve, mix pineapple with rice, pile into a hot dish and place the sausage on top.
Calories 863 Calories from Fat 456
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g78.5%
Saturated Fat 23.5 g117.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 247.6 mg82.5%
Sodium 1364.5 mg56.9%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.9 g3.6%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 22 g44.6%
Vitamin A 367.3% Vitamin C 27%
Calcium 3% Iron 70.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet