Chicken Rice and Vegetables
|Fryer chicken||3 Pound (1 Fryer)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Scallions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked green peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Or Canned)|
|Eggs||6 , beaten|
|Cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped scallions||2 Tablespoon|
1) Remove the skin and debone it, cut the meat in bite-sized pieces.
2) Marinate the chicken in soy sauce mixed with sugar for 30 minutes.
3) Drain the chicken, reserving the marinade.
4) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© the chicken for 5 minutes.
5) Add mushrooms and scallions, sautÃ© for 2 minutes.
6) Stir in the broth, peas and the marinade.
7) Simmer for 2 minutes.
8) Pour the eggs into the pan, stir lightly and cook for 2 minutes more or until the eggs set
9) Divide the rice equally among 6 bowls and spoon the chicken mixture over it.
10) Serve hot, garnished with scallions.