Easy Red Rice With Tomato
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Soy oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Brown rice||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Stewed tomatoes/Tomato puree||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Chicken stock/Vegetable stock||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups)|
1) Chop the onions.
2) Crush the garlic.
1) In a large saucepan, place the onions with oil and stir over medium heat until transclucent.
2) Add rice and garlic, over the heat stir for 1-2 minutes.
3) Add the remaining ingredeints and boil them.
4) Reduce the heat and simmer for 25-30 minutes until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
5) Serve the hot rice as side dish.