Sunday Night Rice And Lentil Salad
|Black sauce||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Sunflower oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooked brown rice||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Carrots||125 Milliliter, shredded (1/2 Cups)|
|Savoy cabbage||125 Milliliter, roughly chopped (1/2 Cups)|
|Scallions||60 Milliliter, chopped (1/4 Cup)|
|Parmesan cheese||30 Milliliter, grated (2 Tablespoon)|
|Endive||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cups)|
|Lentils||125 Milliliter, sprouted (1/2 Cups)|
1) Cut the vegetables, as desired.
2) In a large wok, add black magic sauce and oil and turn the heat on high.
3) let the liquid boils.
4) Add rice, cabbage, scallions and carrot.
5) Stir for 1-2 minutes until ingredients are heat through.
6) Add more sauce, if liked.
7) Toss in endive and sprinkle Parmesan cheese.
8) Stir briskly for 15 seconds and add lentils with any remaining liquid.
9) Stir for more 60 seconds until heat through.
10) Serve the hot salad as side dish.