Rice Crispy Treat
|Rice krispies||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Slivered almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coconut||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) In half of the butter, brown the almonds.
2) Add the reamining butter, brown sugar and Rice Krispies.
3) Press the mixture into a 9x13-inches pan.
4) Slice 1/2 gallon of ice cream on top of the mixture and top with the remaining Rice Krispies mixture.
5) Serve immediately in dessert bowls or on plates.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2292 Calories from Fat 1175
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 136 g208.9%
Saturated Fat 75.6 g378.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 241.9 mg80.6%
Sodium 423.5 mg17.6%
Total Carbohydrates 273 g90.9%
Dietary Fiber 11.4 g45.6%
Sugars 212.8 g
Protein 18 g35.7%
Vitamin A 101.7% Vitamin C 48.4%
Calcium 17.7% Iron 109.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet