Scallop Saute Over Rice
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Scallions||4 Medium, cut into 1-inch pieces (Green Onions)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Bay scallops/Sea scallops, cut into 1-inch pieces||8 Ounce|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||4 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Provolone cheese||1 Ounce, shredded|
|Long-grain rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked (Hot)|
1) In a 10-inch skillet, saute the mushrooms, scallions, and garlic in the margarine for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
2) Stir in the scallops and saute for 2 minutes.
3) Stir in the sherry, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, salt and pepper, then bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Sprinkle with provolone cheese and cook covered for about 1 minute until the cheese is melted.
5) Spoon over a bed of rice and serve immediately.