Chicken and Rice
|Shallots||5 , chopped|
|Bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Celery ribs||5 , chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), pressed|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
|Raw rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion soup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, heat cooking oil.
3) In hot oil, fry chicken breasts, till brown.
4) In a large pan, heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
5) In this, saute onions, shallots, bell pepper, garlic and celery.
6) To this, add the washed rice, mushroom soup and onion soup.
7) In a baking pan, place the chicken breasts.
8) On top, pour over the soup and vegetable mixture and cover the pan.
9) Bake for 30 to 45 minutes.
10) Serve hot with green salad and a drink of your choice.
Calories 553 Calories from Fat 94
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.3%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 101.4 mg33.8%
Sodium 722.8 mg30.1%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.4%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 47 g93.4%
Vitamin A 12.4% Vitamin C 23.9%
Calcium 7.8% Iron 15.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet