Shrimp With Lemon Wild Rice
|Bell pepper||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Cooked wild rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Lea and perrins||1 Tablespoon (As Required)|
|Cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Raw shrimp||1 Pound, cleaned|
|Paprika||To Taste (As Desired)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon (As Desired)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a pan, heat butter.
3) Saute green pepper and onion, till tender.
4) In a large mixing bowl, combine this along with the cooked wild rice.
5) Gradually add soup, lemon juice, Lea & Perrins and mustard.
6) Now, add cheese and shrimp. Mix well gently, without breaking up the wild rice.
7) Into a buttered casserole, transfer this mixture.
8) Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
9) Garnish with paprika and parsley and serve hot.