|Tofu||8 Ounce (225 Grams)|
|Black magic sauce||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Sunflower oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Cabbage||500 Milliliter, shredded (2 Cups)|
|Carrots||250 Milliliter, shredded (1 Cup)|
|Cherry tomatoes||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Almonds||60 Milliliter, slivered (4 Tablespoons)|
|Peas||125 Milliliter, freshly shelled (1/2 Cup)|
|Alfalfa sprouts||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Brown rice||250 Milliliter, cooked (1 Cup)|
1. In a shallow dish, marinate tofu in Black Magic Sauce for at least 30 minutes.
2. In a hot wok or skillet, add the remaining sauce and oil.
3. When the oil and sauce mixture begins to steam vigorously, add the marinated tofu, cabbage, carrots, tomatoes and almonds.
4. Stir briskly and cook until the mixture begins to steam again.
5. Add peas and continue cooking and stirring for another 1 minute.
6. Finally add sprouts and stir for another 30 seconds.
7. Serve over a bed of rice.