Apricot Brown Rice Cereal
|Water||425 Milliliter (1 3/4 Cups)|
|Brown rice||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Soy flakes||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Dried apricots||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Sesame seeds||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
1. In a saucepan, combine all ingredients and give a good stir.
2. Place the pan over a medium heat and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 25 to 30 minutes, without stirring, until rice is cooked and water is absorbed.
4. Spoon the cereal into breakfast bowls.
5. Serve plain or with orange juice if you like.