Wild Rice Vegetable Casserole
|Wild rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Celery stalks||2 Medium, each cut crosswise in thirds|
|Canned water chestnuts||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Follow package instructions to cook rice and keep aside.
2) Slice vegetables in a food processor fitted with a slicing disc or by hand.
3) Empty the sliced vegetables when they reach the Fill Level.
4) Take a 10-inch skillet; heat butter in it and stir-fry vegetables until tender.
5) Mix in wild rice and seasonings.
6) Slowly cook the mixture, covered, for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7) Serve hot.