Chili And Cheese On Rice
|Beef||1 Pound, ground|
|Onion||1 , diced|
|Dried basil||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned red kidney beans||16 Ounce|
|Canned light red kidney beans||16 Ounce|
|Canned chili beans||15 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Stewed tomatoes||1 Pint, drained|
|Cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a skillet heat oil and add ground beef and onion. Sauté until brown.
2) Sprinkle basil and oregano to season.
3) In slow cooker add all ingredients except rice and cheese and mix thoroughly.
4) Cook covered on low for 4 hours.
5) Serve over cooked rice and top with cheese.