|Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Long grain rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) In a large pan, pour in water till 2/3 part.
2) Add lemon juice and a small handful of salt to the water.
3) Place the large pan over heat and bring the liquid to the boil.
4) Pour in rice, when the water starts to bubble.
5) With a wooden spoon, loosen the grains from the bottom.
6) Boil rice, without any cover for 10 to 12 minutes, until the rice gets cooked but remains firm.
7) In a colander, drain the rice thoroughly.
8) Use a large square of double-thick cheesecloth.
9) Pile the half-cooked rice into the cheesecloth. Wrap all the sides together to make a loose bundle.
10) In a steamer, place the bundle.
11) Place the steamer on top of boiling water.
12) Tightly cover the steamer and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, or until rice grains are fluffy, tender and quite separate.
13) Serve rice immediately with your choice of main dish.