|Hot water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Long grain rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), slivered|
|Fresh parsley/Dried parsley flakes - 1 1/2 teaspoons||1 Tablespoon, snipped|
1. In a 2 –quart casserole, mix the hot water, rice, salt and garlic powder.
2. In the microwave, cook, covered for 5 minutes at High, and then, for 13-15 minutes at Power 5 or Medium, until the Liquid is soaked and the rice is soft.
3. Mix the cheeses, almonds and parsley.
4. Let it stand, covered, for at least 5 minutes.
5. Stir to mix well and serve.