Fried Rice With Barbequed Pork
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Blanched almonds||2 Ounce, split in halves|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Rice||2 Cup (32 tbs), boiled|
|Boiled rice||2 Cup (32 tbs), cold|
|Shallots||3 , thinly sliced|
|Barbecued pork||4 Ounce|
|Monosodium glutamate||1 Pinch|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a pan heat 2 tablespoons oil with the garlic clove, remove garlic when browned and discard.
2. Fry almonds gently such that lightly browned and drain.
3. If necessary add a little more oil, pour in egg and when half set, add rice and stir quickly so that grains get coated with egg.
4. To it add shallots, pork, salt and monosodium glutamate and turn over and over steadily for a few minutes.
5. To serve stir in almonds, sprinkle in the soy sauce and cook for 2 minutes.