|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned tomatoes||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Uncooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), uncooked|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sweet basil||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) In a large, deep skillet, heat oil.
2) Add mushrooms, onions and green pepper.
3) Cook over medium heat until tender and lightly browned.
4) Add tomatoes and water and bring to a boil.
5) Now add rice and remaining ingredients.
6) Reduce heat, cover and cook for about 30 minutes, or until rice is cooked well.
7) Serve hot along with grilled shrimp and a salad.