Pork And Rice
|Loin pork||8 Ounce|
|Seasoned flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Long grain rice||4 Ounce|
|Stock/Water plus stock cube||1⁄2 Pint|
|Frozen peas||6 Ounce, thawed (1 Small Packet)|
1. Slice the pork into ½ inch pieces and roll each piece in seasoned flour.
2. Take a saucepan and heat the fat. Brown the pork slices in the hot fat. Take out all the pork slices from the hot fat.
3. Add the onions in the hot fat and sauté for 5 minutes or until soft. Drain the fat and add the rice. Put the meat again in a separate pan.
4. Slowly add the stock and seasonings. Bring it to boil. Cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes or until the rice is tender.
5. Add the peas in the rice and cook for additional 5 minutes.
6. Serve hot with tossed salad.