Rice In Casserole
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Long grain rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a glass casserole, add 2 cups of boiling water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1 tablespoon buttter.
2) Add 1 cup of long grain rice. Washed and soaked.
3) Bring the rice to boil on the highest flame for 10 minutes with casserole covered.
4) When rice is soft, remove from the oven. Keep covered for 10 minutes and drain excess liquid ( if necessary).
11) Serve with curries and main accompaniments.
12) Garnish with coriander leaves to give aesthetic effect.