|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Onion||1 Small, finely diced|
|Peeled seeded chopped tomatoes||500 Milliliter|
|Long grain rice||500 Milliliter|
|Chicken stock||1 Liter|
|Tomato juice||500 Milliliter|
1) Slice the bacon into fine cubes.
2) Fry the diced bacon along with garlic and onion.
3) Stir in tomatoes and then heat gently until the most of the moisture has evaporated.
4) Add in rice, mixing well.
5) Pour in chicken stock, tomato juice, chervil, salt and pepper.
6) Simmer the mixture, covered until the rice is soft and has absorbed the liquid.
7) Serve hot.