Bacon And Egg Rice
|Back bacon rashers||4|
|Cooked rice||4 Ounce (Leftover)|
|Hard boiled eggs||2|
|Flour||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||2 Ounce|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. Trim the excess fat from bacon rashers and fry until crisp.
2. Crumble thickly and add cooked rice and sliced hard-boiled egg. Keep aside and start making the sauce.
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the flour. Cook for 1 minute and slowly add milk. Stir well to get a smooth sauce.
4. Bring it to boil and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Add cheese and season well.
5. Fold in the bacon, sliced egg and cooked rice. Let it cook for 5 minutes.
6. Top the dish with chopped parsley and serve with hot buttered toast.