|Onion||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Garlic||1⁄4 Teaspoon, minced|
|Boiled rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), ground or finely chopped|
|Sweet milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Grease a baking dish or casserole with butter.
3. In a deep skillet, melt the butter over a medium flame.
4. Add the onion and garlic to the butter and sauté till soft and golden.
5. Tip into a bowl along with the cooked rice and parsley.
6. Toss to mix well.
7. In another bowl, blend eggs with milk, salt and cheddar. Whisk with a fork and tip into the rice mixture and gently mix.
8. Turn the mixture into the greased casserole.
9. Place the casserole in a pan of hot water in the preheated oven.
10. Bake for 40 minutes, until the eggs are set and the top is lightly browned.
11. Serve straight out of the oven.
Calories 627 Calories from Fat 232
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.3%
Saturated Fat 16 g79.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 184.6 mg61.5%
Sodium 827.9 mg34.5%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.64 g2.6%
Sugars 52.6 g
Protein 19 g38.5%
Vitamin A 32% Vitamin C 21.9%
Calcium 50.4% Iron 13.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet