|Rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||6 Tablespoon|
|Thyme/1/4 teaspoon dried thyme||2|
1. Peel and thinly slice the onion.
2. Wash and cut the celery narrowly.
3. Take a large skillet, melt butter and sauté the onion with celery for 5 minutes over low heat till the onion is transparent.
4. Thinly grate the oranges and squeeze the flesh to get some juice.
5. Add cold water in the pan along with some a pinch of salt, orange rind & juice, and the thyme. Now, boil the mixture.
6. After that, add the rice and boil again. Simmer for 25 minutes to make the rice tender.
7. Remove the thyme before serving and season the rice using some freshly ground pepper.