Chicken With Rice
|Onion||1 , minced|
|Tomato sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Joint the chickens separating the breasts and leg portions from the bony portions which can be kept for another purpose.
2. In a large kettle or casserole, melt the butter over a medium flame..
3. Add the chicken pieces and brown the evenly.
4. Add onions parsley and cloves and sauté for a few minutes.
5. Tip in the tomato sauce and stock and stir well.
6. Cover casserole and simmer until chicken is tender about 40-50 minutes, stirring occasionally
7. Carefully remove the chicken on a platter and keep warm.
8. Season to taste.
9. Serve the chicken with steamed rice.