Fried Rice With Shrimp
|Peanut oil/Butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Large, finely chopped|
|Finely diced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Cooked shrimp||1 Pound|
|Cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
1. In a heavy bottomed skillet, heat the peanut oil or melt butter over a medium flame.
2. Add onion and sauté till soft and translucent.
3. Add celery and mushrooms and sauté with onions for 5 minutes until tender.
4. Tip in the shrimp and rice, soy sauce and salt and toss well.
5. Stir fry till heated though.
6. Beat the eggs well.
7. Pour the eggs into the pan and sauté for a few minutes with the rice and shrimp till cooked.
8. Serve the rice hot with or without a gravy.