Egg Fried Rice
|Peanut oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take a preheated wok, brush with oil and heat at 325 degree for 2 minutes.
2) Stir fry onion for 2 minutes.
3) Stir fry rice and push up the rice along the edge of the wok to make a well in the center.
4) Beat in eggs in the well and stir fry until set.
5) Mix the rice with the scrambled eggs.
6) Drizzle soy sauce and stir to mix well.
7) Season with salt and pepper and serve steaming hot.