Wild Rice Casserole
|Wild rice/1/2 cup wild rice and 1/2 cup brown rice||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ground round steak||1 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Onion salt||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Celery salt||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mushrooms/1 small can mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound|
|Chicken rice/Mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
1) Thoroughly wash the rice for several times.
2) Use a covered pan, to cook the rice until the water gets fully absorbed and rice becomes well done.
3) In a skillet, add oil to brown meat.
4) Sprinkle seasonings and add cooked rice, mushrooms and soup to the meat.
5) Use a well greased casserole to bake in medium-low for 1 hour.
6) Serve the casserole warm with bread rolls.