Vegetable Rice Ring
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Italian salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced radishes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cucumber||1 Medium, seeded and chopped|
|Tomatoes||2 Small, peeled, seeded and chopped|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, chopped|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cherry tomatoes||1 Pint|
1. Combine cooked rice and Italian salad dressing; cover and chill several hours or overnight.
2. Add mayonnaise to undrained rice mixture and stir until combined.
3. Fold in radishes, cucumber, tomatoes, green pepper, celery, and green onions.
4. Press into 5 1/2 -cup ring mold which has been greased lightly with salad oil.
5. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 to 3 hours.
6. To serve, unmold onto lettuce-lined platter and fill center with cherry tomatoes.