Vegetable Rice Ring
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Italian salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced radishes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cucumber||1 Medium, seeded and chopped|
|Tomatoes||2 Small, peeled, seeded and chopped|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, chopped|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cherry tomatoes||1 Pint|
1. Combine cooked rice and Italian salad dressing; cover and chill several hours or overnight.
2. Add mayonnaise to undrained rice mixture and stir until combined.
3. Fold in radishes, cucumber, tomatoes, green pepper, celery, and green onions.
4. Press into 5 1/2 -cup ring mold which has been greased lightly with salad oil.
5. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 to 3 hours.
6. To serve, unmold onto lettuce-lined platter and fill center with cherry tomatoes.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1804 Calories from Fat 1077
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 120 g185.1%
Saturated Fat 13.3 g66.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78.6 mg26.2%
Sodium 2678.1 mg111.6%
Total Carbohydrates 162 g54%
Dietary Fiber 13.1 g52.2%
Sugars 37.4 g
Protein 18 g36.6%
Vitamin A 160.2% Vitamin C 420.6%
Calcium 20.8% Iron 47%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet