|Grated coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked cooled rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Urad dal||3 Teaspoon|
|Mustard seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|Channa dal||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry red chilli||3|
|Curry leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Asefeotida powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Coconut oil||3 Teaspoon|
1. Heat a tsp coconut oil in kadai, add the urad, channa dal and the mustard seeds and let them splutter.
2. Add the asefeotida powder, dry chilli and curry leaves and let them again splutter releasing excellent flavour.
3. Now add the grated coconut and fry for 2mins, just till the raw smell goes and you get the real flavour(careful not to burn it).
4. Add the cooked rice, little salt and mix from bottom well.
5. Add 2 tsp coconut oil and give a final mix and simmer for 2mins.
So quick and a flavourish, delicious dish is ready. Serve hot with any spicy curry.
Calories 746 Calories from Fat 198
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g36%
Saturated Fat 18.7 g93.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 221.3 mg9.2%
Total Carbohydrates 120 g39.9%
Dietary Fiber 7.8 g31.1%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 14 g27.4%
Vitamin A 10.1% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 8.4% Iron 40.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet