Fried Rice and Vegetables
|Brown rice||3 Cup (48 tbs), cooked|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Marjoram||1⁄2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Tamari soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1) Thinly chop the pepper, onions, celery and carrot. Fry in some oil over low flame till they are tender.
2) Add the rice which has already been cooked and fry for some more minutes till the preparation is thoroughly heated.
3) Add the freshly chopped herbs. Season with sea salt and freshly gound pepper.
4) Into the mixture, break the eggs and frequently stir to prevent sticking.
5) As soon as the egg starts to solidify, remove from the heat.
6) Serve hot with some tamari.