Ham And Bean Fried Rice
|Vegetable oil||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Ham||4 Ounce, chopped (115 Gram)|
|Rice||8 Ounce, cooked (225 Gram)|
|French beans||4 Ounce, cut into thin diagonal slices (115 Gram)|
|Soy sauce||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Spring onion||4 , chopped|
|Spring onion brushes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Garnish)|
1. Take a frying pan, heat oil, add half of the beaten egg and cook, turning halfway through, to cook both sides. Take out from pan and keep hot. Repeat the procedure to cook the rest of the egg.
2. In the same frying pan, add rest of the oil and heat it. Add rice and ham and cook, stirring intermittently, for about 5 minutes.
3. Mix spring onions, beans and soy sauce, stir thoroughly and cook for about 2 minutes.
4. Make thin strips of the cooked eggs and sprinkle on the cooked rice and ham top.
5. Garnish using spring onion brushes and serve hot.