Red Rice With Chicken
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Soy oil||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Brown rice||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Stewed tomatoes/Tomato puree||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Chicken||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Stock/Vegetable stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a large saucepan, heat oil.
2) Stir the onion in it over medium heat until it becomes translucent.
3) Add rice and garlic.
4) Stir the ingredients for 1 to 2 minutes over the medium heat.
5) Next, put the remaining ingredients.
6) Bring it to a boil.
7) Now, reduce the flame.
8) Simmer the ingredients.
9) Cook for 25 to 35 minutes, until the rice becomes tender and the entire liquid is soaked by the rice.
10) Serve with curried vegetables, meat or fish.