Spinach Rice Balls
|Cooked rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Frozen chopped spinach||10 Ounce, cooked and well drained (1 Package)|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||1 1⁄2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
|Dry bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dijon style mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion soup mix||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or butter.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon or with your hand to blend well.
4. Grease you hands with a bit of oil and shape the mixture into 24 firm 1 inch balls.
5. Arrange the balls on the prepared baking sheet
6. Bake the spinach balls in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until they are well browned and crispy.
7. Remove from the oven and arrange on a serving platter
8. Serve the spinach rice balls with mustard, sauce or dip of your choice.
9. They make very good, easy to prepare party appetizers or snacks.