Curried Meatball Kebobs With Rice
|Extra lean ground beef||1 Pound (500 Gram)|
|Cracker crumbs||50 Milliliter (1/4 Cup, Dried)|
|Soy sauce||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Onion||15 Milliliter, minced (1 Tablespoon)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Curry powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Canned pineapple chunks||8 1⁄4 Ounce, drained (1 Can, 250 Milliliter)|
|Green pepper||1 , seeded and cut into chunks|
|Dark corn syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pineapple juice||3 Teaspoon|
|Frozen rice with mushrooms||10 Ounce (1 Pouch, 300 Gram)|
1) Combine the beef, cracker crumbs, soy sauce, onion, garlic and curry powder.
2) Shape the meat mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls. Then thread the meatballs, pineapple chunks and green pepper alternately on the 4 skewers.
3) Blend the corn syrup and pineapple juice together, apply over the kebobs and place them directly over a rack.
4) Slit the rice pouch over the top, place it directly over the rack and cook as per the directions until done.
5) Serve the kebobs immediately over the bed of cooked rice.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1570 Calories from Fat 324
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g54.7%
Saturated Fat 11.8 g58.8%
Trans Fat 1.5 g
Cholesterol 281.3 mg93.8%
Sodium 1682.8 mg70.1%
Total Carbohydrates 204 g67.9%
Dietary Fiber 9 g35.9%
Sugars 63.9 g
Protein 111 g221.2%
Vitamin A 11.9% Vitamin C 217.1%
Calcium 10.6% Iron 73.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet