Chicken and Brown Rice Casserole
|Onions||6 Medium, chopped|
|Chopped celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced cooked chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Canned ripe olives||4 1⁄2 Ounce, chopped (1 Small Can)|
|Coffee cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a skillet, heat butter and add onions, celery, salt and pepper and cook until celery turns soft.
2. In a pan, cook rice by using chicken broth and once done, put the rice in the onion mixture.
3. Put chicken in the skillet and flip gently.
4. Put the olives in the chicken mixture and pour the content in a large casserole dish after greasing it well.
5. Put the dish for baking at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
6. Serve hot in a dish.